Sunday, March 11, 2007

Never too old

An interesting thing happened on the way to turning 40 a change of life was forced on me and with that change I drifted into the technology world. Computers became my passion, well not computers per say I couldn't build one if I tried, I wouldn't know where to begin but as to the programs used on computers I would have to say I'm not to bad, you could even say I'm pretty good actually. As computer technology moved forward I made sure I moved with it, most of the time through self teaching. That's the reason for this, my first blog, I've conquered the Internet, email and even RSS feeds. I have read many blogs and decided to try it out for myself.

I do have one thing to confess though, I have never taken a fancy to Ipods or MP3 players, I don't think there is anything wrong with them, I know how they work this is via my children, I guess you have to a music lover to appreciated them, I mean I like music but I am not one sit and listen to music for hours on end.

Now give me an audio book to listen to in the car and I'm a happy chappy

ps hey mentor what do you think

boney girl

No comments: