Friday, June 8, 2007

TIME FOR CHANGE AND CLEAN UP

Clean up - I have decided to remove several of my widgets namely Shelfari until I find new books that I like, Clusty Cloud at the moment I don’t need any information about graphic novels, Clusty might come back in the future, Memory Game I have played it enough this has been replaced by Polaroid Puzzle that’s the clean up.

Change new cloud as mentioned in previous post, new archive calendar also mentioned in previous post again I would like to thank phydeaux3 for his help in getting these up and running.

I have had a lot of visitors to my Frappr Map, Australia, Sweden, Buenos Aires, Berlin, Pakistan, Tunis, USA, Malaysia, London, Canada, Spain, Bangkok, Turkey, and Paris.

It’s also good to see viewers and readers from BlogCatalog and MyBlogLog.

I will have to get back to completing 23 things soon.

No comments: