Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fun stuff

I told you I like playing with things, at this rate I'm going to have my blog filled with things rather than words. The latest one is from http://www.widgetbox.com/ on this site you have many choices as to what you want in your widget. You can have games, pictures, feeds etc. the choice is yours. I liked the fish tank, I have a feeling I picked this one because I will be gazing into it a lot when I am trying to think of something to say, also there is a game to play if any one is interested, I know a lot of people like Sudoku unfortunately I am not very good at it.

I haven't only been playing, I read all my feeds through Google Reader, I been over to Library 2.0 aka Ning, greeted new friends, a few Aussies one Englander and a couple of Americans. Also been over to Crimespace (also part of Ning) this is a great place especially if you are into crime novels, I meet new friends there as well, I learnt of three new books which my local library does not have (guess who will be requesting them). Made a friend with an author of a book which the library has, it’s a bit surreal talking to someone who lives on the other side of the world and knowing when I read his book I can, in a small way, call him my friend.

Thats it for now off to bed work tomorrow

No comments: